Calmac website search form
Back to Online Amendments

My card is displaying as expired in my Account, what should I do now?

If your registered card has expired, the ability to amend bookings online will be unavailable until a new card is registered to your account. Simply delete your expired card from the Saved Cards tab in My Account and add a new card.  Access to online amendments will be immediately restored.

How useful was this content?
3.7 / 5
average from 3 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again